- You must return the musical instrument to the Library branch from which you borrowed it (either Cumberland, Greenboro, Main or Nepean Centrepointe branch), during opening hours.
- You can place a hold on an instrument, but you must choose to pick it up at the Library branch where it is located. The instruments will not be transferred to any other location.
- Instruments are available to all OPL customers with a Library card in good standing.
- The instruments are not available to customers using the Smart Library program.
- You can check out one musical instrument at a time.
- The borrowing period is for three weeks with the possibility of three renewals if there are no outstanding holds. As an OPL cardholder, you are responsible for the musical instrument while it is in your possession.
- If it is not returned or is damaged, a replacement or repair cost will be assessed to your account.