Learn how to speak pirate with Mango Languages, make a new recipe with A to Z World Food or learn how to sing with ArtistWorks! We have also combed through the internet and put together a list of some great external websites which we recommend.
Featured web content
What are you interested in? Why not learn about it in your spare time? | Qu'est-ce qui t'intéresse? Apprend à le faire chez toi!
- Learn how to juggle 3 balls with professional juggler Taylor Glenn! In-depth explanations, tips, and troubleshooting to help you learn to juggle like an awesome person!
- WIRED's Robbie Gonzalez learned to solve a Rubik's cube from Tyson Mao, one of the co-founders of the World Cube Association. Watch his technique. If you don’t get Robbie's technique, try the other ones shown in videos on the side of the page!
- Les chiens sont bien intelligents. et ils aiment apprendre. Voici des tours à enseigner à ton chien
- Voici un tour de magie. En apprendre d'autres et organiser un spectacle de magie.
- Lean how to to a handstand kickup, then get really good at balancing. All you need is a mat and a wall.
- Do you make videos with your phone? From this Make a Video Hub, choose the video editor of your choice, download it and learn how to edit your video!
- Two Whats and a Wow! is a new daily interactive, science-based game show from the creators of the #1 kids & family podcast, Wow in the World. Hosted by Guy Raz and Mindy Thomas, this seven minute daily game show was created as a rapid response to worldwide school closures affecting almost a billion children due to the coronavirus. Play, tinker, learn, laugh, and say WOW together!
- When School Is Out, Music Is In! Enjoy learning about music at home!
- 1 jour, 1 question propose de répondre chaque jour à une question d'enfant, en une minute et trente secondes!